From: Dustin Cook on
"Rhonda Lea Kirk" <rhondalea(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:5nl7khFit7hnU1
@mid.individual.net:

> He doesn't tolerate spam, however, so you are in error when you say

My bad. Long day. quick typing...

> The AUP is enforced in accordance with its terms, no matter how much
> Gary likes or dislikes someone.

Indeed it is, even if his server is knowingly being used to harrass or
otherwise annoy various usenet groups. Freedom of speech n all.

>>> except to the extent that anyone who messes with you in a way that
>>> constitutes abuse of the net will pay the price for it, because Gary
>>> doesn't tolerate that any more than he tolerates a violation of his
>>
>> What horseshit. If someone or a group wanted databasix that bad, they
>> could take it.
>
> I disagree with your statement, but it has nothing to do with what I
> wrote, so it's irrelevant.

Your lack of network knowledge and DDoSing noted, the point really isn't
about all of that tho. No site is invicible on the internet. If
someone/group/whatever wanted to down something bad enough, it could be
done, regardless of who runs/admins it.

> You almost had the point, but then you veered. The focus is not
> DataBasix, but pcbutts.

Well, to be honest.. From what I've read of the conversation, The focus
seems to be on you trying to get leythos from posting the same old canned

Dustin Cook, Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2d
Email.: bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com
Web...: http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk
Pad...: http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/pad.xml
PGP...: http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bughunter.dustin.txt
From: lulu on
On Oct 16, 4:34 pm, Dustin Cook <bughunter.dus...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> "pcbutts1" <pcbut...(a)leythosthestalker.com> wrote in news:ferkmo$85$1
> @blackhelicopter.databasix.com:
>
> > If you think your lame BS attempt at getting me to ID myself is going to
> > work then you are a bigger idiot then I thought.
>
> You have already been identified Christopher, I spoke to you on the phone
> once where you work. You rudely tried to tell me I had called a private
> number. I suppose I scared you a little eh? :)
>
> And yet, you still play games with people.
>
> --
> Dustin Cook, Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2d
> Email.: bughunter.dus...(a)gmail.com
> Web...:http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk
> Pad...:http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/pad.xml
> PGP...:http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bughunter.dustin.txt

Oh he mentioned that in court, that he was getting calls. he tried to
blame me

From: cmsix on

"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1(a)leythosthestalker.com> wrote in message
> You can't find it because Pcbutts1 is not my real name. I use my real name
> in the MS groups complete with my MVP sig.

I know what you mean Pcbutts1. I'm actually Bill Gates but nobody believes
me either.

cmsix

From: Rhonda Lea Kirk on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1(a)leythosthestalker.com> wrote in news:ff3jvv$bqc$1
> @blackhelicopter.databasix.com:
>
>> RLK used to be on DataBasix so he must have pissed him off.
>
> Umm, Christopher, AFAIK, She still has a valid account and posts from
> it... I'm sure she will jump in if I am mistaken.

I don't post from DataBasix at the moment. I use it as a feed for
Hamster. Individual.net is my posting server.

Apparently butts had a look at my headers and made an unwarranted
assumption. Nothing new there.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

AUK Galactic Killfile, 15 May 2007
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/23766545e259d53c
Winner, Golden Killfile, April 2007
Co-Office Holder, Ministry of Circle Jerks, April and May 2007
Member, Human O-Ring Society, March 2003
NCB#16 BJDS#2 INAC#77 PSLCK#1 SBG#1 A-29204

Some are tempted to think of life in cyberspace as insignificant,
as escape or meaningless diversion. It is not. Our experiences there
are serious play. We belittle them at our risk. Sherry Turkle

From: Dustin Cook on
lulu <lulutosirlove(a)gmail.com> wrote in

> On Oct 16, 4:34 pm, Dustin Cook <bughunter.dus...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> "pcbutts1" <pcbut...(a)leythosthestalker.com> wrote in news:ferkmo$85$1
>> @blackhelicopter.databasix.com:
>>
>> > If you think your lame BS attempt at getting me to ID myself is
>> > going to work then you are a bigger idiot then I thought.
>>
>> You have already been identified Christopher, I spoke to you on the
>> phone once where you work. You rudely tried to tell me I had called a
>> private number. I suppose I scared you a little eh? :)
>>
>> And yet, you still play games with people.
>>
>> --
>> Dustin Cook, Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2d
>> Email.: bughunter.dus...(a)gmail.com
>> Web...:http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk
>> Pad...:http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/pad.xml
>> PGP...:http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bughunter.dustin.txt
>
> Oh he mentioned that in court, that he was getting calls. he tried to
> blame me

Nope, was me who called him. My cell phone records prove it. LoL.

--
Dustin Cook, Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2d
Email.: bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com
Web...: http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk
Pad...: http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/pad.xml
PGP...: http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bughunter.dustin.txt
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Prev: free hosting
Next: Discover System Updater