From: pcbutts1 on
You can't find it because Pcbutts1 is not my real name. I use my real name
in the MS groups complete with my MVP sig.

From: Heather on
Bullshit!! You know that we all know you are banned from posting on the
MS news groups and that you most definitely are NOT an MVP......that is
the dumbest lie you have told yet. Eh, Sharon Franks?? Keerist, you
are a mental case!!

From: pcbutts1 on
I post to the MS groups everyday and you are an idiot to believe the lies of
leythos the stalker. All you have to do is look. Now what's your excuse
going to be.

From: pcbutts1 on
And another thing, If I can't post on the MS ng's where did you get the name
Sharon Franks? She posted a message today. If you think I am her then you
just proved yourself a liar and a troll.

From: kurt wismer on
pcbutts1 wrote:
> http://www.blogger.com/profile/16857468123137696406

from the site:
"I am part of the antivirus and spyware community. I have been for 6
years. "

more accurately, you've been a complete tool for 6 years...

--
"it's not the right time to be sober
now the idiots have taken over