From: Dustin Cook on
kurt wismer <kurtw(a)sympatico.ca> wrote in news:feuoa4$afe$1
@registered.motzarella.org:

> Heather wrote:
>> "kurt wismer" <kurtw(a)sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>>>
>>> from the site:
>>> "I am part of the antivirus and spyware community. I have been for 6
>>> years. "
>>>
>>> more accurately, you've been a complete tool for 6 years...
>>>
>> Perhaps the word should be 'FOOL' for all of his life. A tad more
>> accurate, I would think.
>
> oh, i don't know... i think stool is more accurate than both of them,
> but i settle for calling *him* a tool...

But, he's not a tool. I can't do anything useful with him. And the band
doesn't suck enough to deserve a linking to pcbutts. :)

--
Dustin Cook, Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2d
Email.: bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com
From: pcbutts1 on
I don't know why you keep insisting that you talked to me when you never
have. You may have talked to somebody but it sure as hell was not me. I am
not Chris Butts.

From: Dustin Cook on

> I don't know why you keep insisting that you talked to me when you
> never have. You may have talked to somebody but it sure as hell was
> not me. I am not Chris Butts.

How strange. The individual I spoke with took full credit for the hosting
of your site known as pcbutts1.com; and informed me that I was calling into
a so called private number. Interestingly enough, several years? ago,
pcbutts1.com was registered under the name Christopher Butts with his/yours
work address. The most interesting thing I seem to remember however was
your tone of voice on the phone, it was a dead giveaway that I finally was
speaking to the 'man' himself, mr pcbutts. Now, you can try and deny it as
you do everything else, but, I know I talked to you. :)

Come to think of it, when I called your home number, the person at the
other end said you weren't home at the time, but my concerns regarding that
site would be brought to your attention. That individual too confirmed you
were the sites owner.

From: Dustin Cook on
"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1(a)leythosthestalker.com> wrote in news:ff3jvv$bqc$1
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

> RLK used to be on DataBasix so he must have pissed him off.

Umm, Christopher, AFAIK, She still has a valid account and posts from it...
I'm sure she will jump in if I am mistaken.

From: Dustin Cook on
"Rhonda Lea Kirk" <rhondalea(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:5nl7kjFit7hnU2
@mid.individual.net:

> pcbutts1 wrote:
>> RLK used to be on DataBasix so he must have pissed him off.
>
> Send an email to <nimue at databasix dot com> and I'll reply to it.
> Afterword, though, I'll expect you to retract your statement that I
> "used to be on DataBasix."

If he does this, it would be the first time in his history.

--
Dustin Cook, Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2d
Email.: bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com
Web...: http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk
Pad...: http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/pad.xml
PGP...: http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bughunter.dustin.txt
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Prev: free hosting
Next: Discover System Updater