From: pcbutts1 on
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

From: pcbutts1 on
Now I'm trying to be nice to you because you seem genuinely heart broken
over him but don't get crazy. You know how crazy I can get.

From: lulu on
On Oct 20, 8:10 am, "pcbutts1" <pcbut...(a)leythosthestalker.com> wrote:
> Now I'm trying to be nice to you because you seem genuinely heart broken
> over him but don't get crazy. You know how crazy I can get.
>
> --
>
> Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine herehttp://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
> The list grows. Leythos the stalkerhttp://www.leythosthestalker.com, David
> H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
> Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell
>
> "laundryair" <lulutosirl...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > God help those people on whom he has fooled. His sickness is beyond
> > words every thing he says is a lie, he believes it that is why he can
> > fool others, because he has fooled himself. I don't know if he can
> > change, it may be too late for him.
>
> >> I find it sad that finding the truth about this thing that there is no
> >> word bad enough to describe, is really so easy and yet he some how
> >> still gets away with it, even fooling the judge.

LOL you nice?? LOL

From: laundryair on
On Oct 20, 8:06 am, "pcbutts1" <pcbut...(a)leythosthestalker.com> wrote:
> God grant me the serenity
> to accept the things I cannot change;
> courage to change the things I can;
> and wisdom to know the difference.
>
> --
>
> Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine herehttp://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
> The list grows. Leythos the stalkerhttp://www.leythosthestalker.com, David
> H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
> Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell
>
> "laundryair" <lulutosirl...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > God help those people on whom he has fooled. His sickness is beyond
> > words every thing he says is a lie, he believes it that is why he can
> > fool others, because he has fooled himself. I don't know if he can
> > change, it may be too late for him.
>
> >> I find it sad that finding the truth about this thing that there is no
> >> word bad enough to describe, is really so easy and yet he some how
> >> still gets away with it, even fooling the judge.

Don't be sacrilegious!

From: Dustin Cook on
"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1(a)leythosthestalker.com> wrote in news:ffd5ic$lgj$1
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

> God grant me the serenity
> to accept the things I cannot change;
> courage to change the things I can;
> and wisdom to know the difference.

Hypocrite

--
Dustin Cook, Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2d
Email.: bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com