From: Rock on
Finally the humor!

"Wesley Vogel" wrote

--
Rock [MVP - User/Shell]

From: Wesley Vogel on
Apply this rule after the message arrives
Where the From line contains 'peter.codner(a)lineone.net' or
'databaseben(a)discussions.ms0125.com'
Delete it
and Stop processing more rules

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:ObVC7fBQHHA.4244(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl,
dB <databaseben(a)discussions.ms0125.com> hunted and pecked:

From: Wesley Vogel on
I read that on a wall some where.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:OIjv5gBQHHA.780(a)TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl,
Rock <rock(a)nospam.net> hunted and pecked:

From: dB on
Mr. W. Vogel, MVP Awardee,

Actually, your unprofessional
scheme wont be of any use
for you any more.

It is my hope that the bad MVP's who
come in and out of the shadows
with bullying tactics when convenient
will come to an end soon....

Firstly, i charge you with name calling
Secondly, your posting was a direct attack on me
and unwarranted and was not the "subject at hand"

Whomever, awarded you was obviously
rewarding you for bad behavior. But this seems
to be the practice overseeing the mvp program....