From: Peter Larsen [CPH] on
Hi,

I have a problem with the disk management utility on XP Pro. running SP3.
Whenever i try to start disk management, i'll get the following error:

"An internal error occurred. Restart the Disk Management snap-in"

Any idea what to do to solve this problem ??
I think it happened after installing SP3, but i'm not sure.

BR
Peter

From: Plato on
Peter Larsen [CPH] wrote:

> I have a problem with the disk management utility on XP Pro. running SP3.
> Whenever i try to start disk management, i'll get the following error:
>
> "An internal error occurred. Restart the Disk Management snap-in"
>
> Any idea what to do to solve this problem ??
> I think it happened after installing SP3, but i'm not sure.

Please explain why you needed to upgrade your OS to a BETA OS?

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

From: Ol�rin on

"Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
> Peter Larsen [CPH] wrote:
>>
>> I have a problem with the disk management utility on XP Pro. running SP3.
>> Whenever i try to start disk management, i'll get the following error:
>>
>> "An internal error occurred. Restart the Disk Management snap-in"
>>
>> Any idea what to do to solve this problem ??
>> I think it happened after installing SP3, but i'm not sure.
>
> Please explain why you needed to upgrade your OS to a BETA OS?
>
> --
> http://www.bootdisk.com/

?? What beta??