From: avi on
Hello,

I'm using Common dialog to change the font name/bold/italic/size of a
the text in an object and it works fine.

But I want that when opened, the dialog form displays the current font
settings of the object in the different blank labels, which I know how
to retrieve.

Actually, it is the way it is done in Office applications

Thanks
From: Jeff Johnson on
"avi" <aviben(a)bezeqint.net.il> wrote in message

> I'm using Common dialog to change the font name/bold/italic/size of a
> the text in an object and it works fine.
>
> But I want that when opened, the dialog form displays the current font
> settings of the object in the different blank labels, which I know how
> to retrieve.
>
> Actually, it is the way it is done in Office applications

Set the properties of the dialog before calling ShowFont().

From: avi on

It works superbly!

Many thanks
Avi