From: Maracay on
I Guys,

I would like to know how can I display a record from a data base by
reference. I have a variable call txtFName, a database's table call
BasicData, and the field from the data base is call FirstName, In txtFname I
have stored “FirstName”, my question is how can I display the data I have in
FirstName using txtFname.

Thanks

From: KARL DEWEY on
It has to be in the forms Record Source (query or SQL statement) or use
DLookup.

--
Build a little, test a little.