From: Jerry Whittle on
Password protected shouldn't be an issue.

You've done many of the correct steps including importing into a new
database file and dumping memo fields.

I'd recommend getting your network people to run a sniffer to see if there
are any bad packets being spewed out somewhere. Bad packets can cause
problems.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

First  |  Prev  |