From: warnertech on

We Warner Technology (HK) is a 'China cell phone' (www.warner-tech.hk).
We have some kinds mobile phone.

[image: http://www.warner-tech.hk/UploadFiles/2010625162319364.jpg]

1)Frequency: GSM850/900/1800/1900Mhz
2)LCD: 2.0" TFT flat screen
3)Battery (real): with nokia battery 1500mAh
4)Standby Time: about 5-8hours
5)Talking Time: about 120-170 hours
6)Main function: MTK6223D+DSP Analog TV (Option)Camera 0.3MP Bluetooth
(Option) FM,64 polyphonic,Hand free
Support T-flash card Incoming call firewall,Internal game
7)Extra function: Calendar/Alarm/Calculator/Currency
converter/Stopwatch/World Clock
8)Language: English, Portuguese, Spanish, Thailand, Russian,Arabic,
Turkish, France, Italian, Persian, etc.
9)Accessory: 1 battery/1 charger/1 earphone/1 english user manual/ 1
gift box

--
warnertech
From: Steve Terry on
"warnertech" <warnertech.690b3b5(a)mobilebanter.co.uk> wrote in message

> We Warner Technology (HK) is a 'China cell phone' (www.warner-spam.hk).
> We have some kinds mobile phone.

Yes, but can you retail it here for �29.99?

Some Savers shops at the moment have INQ1 or INQ mini on
Three 3pay payg for �29.99
http://www.savers.co.uk/

INQ1 has a HSDPA modem, google maps, facebook, etc, etc.
http://www.inqmobile.com/lang/en/phones/inq1/

INQ mini
http://www.inqmobile.com/lang/en/phones/inq-mini-3g/

Steve Terry
--
Welcome Sign-up Bonus of �1 when you signup free at:
http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/G4WWK

From: Theo Markettos on
Steve Terry <gfourwwk(a)tesco.net> wrote:
> "warnertech" <warnertech.690b3b5(a)mobilebanter.co.uk> wrote in message
> >
> > We Spammer Technology (HK) is a 'China cell phone' (www.warner-spam.hk).
> > We have some kinds mobile phone.
> >

> Yes, but can you retail it here for £29.99?

That phone on the MTK6223D platform sounds very much like the FXD/Sigmatel
S9000 Chinese phone I've posted about before, which was indeed about 18 quid
from China. Its only redeeming value over budget Nokias etc is the dual
SIM card feature (and being unlocked).

INQ1 sounds like a much better phone in comparison, if you can use the extra
features and don't mind the simlock.

Theo