From: Donna on
When my macro runs, it stops after this procdure and asks "Do you want to
replace the contents ofthe destination cells" is there something I can add
that will automatically tell it yes? Here is the part of the macro that it
stops on.

Selection.TextToColumns Destination:=Range("C1"), DataType:=xlDelimited, _
TextQualifier:=xlDoubleQuote, ConsecutiveDelimiter:=False,
Tab:=False, _
Semicolon:=False, Comma:=False, Space:=False, Other:=True, OtherChar _
:="/", FieldInfo:=Array(Array(1, 1), Array(2, 1), Array(3, 1))

Thanks
From: Dave on
Hi,
Try inserting this line just above the problem:
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
You should restore this later in the code with the line:
Application.DisplayAlerts = True
Regards - Dave.