From: jmh on
sheet1 is a summary page. sheets two thru 13 represent the months.on sheet 1
column 5 row 4 i've entered"=sheet2!r26. i would like to have that info
placed in the same row but different columns BUT I WANT column 6(the adjacent
column to read"=sheet3!r26". the next adj column i want to read
"=sheet4!r26". i would like this pattern to continue thru column 13. do i
have to do this manually?
--
thanx
jmh
From: Dave on
Hi,
You can try something like:
=INDIRECT("Sheet"&COLUMN()&"!$R$26")
This assumes your first column is B (2)
If it is something else, say F (6) you'd need:
=INDIRECT("Sheet"&COLUMN()-4&"!$R$26")
since Column() would return 6, you need the -4 to line the column number up
to your sheet number. Column() increments as you fill across.
Regards - Dave.