From: tmaxwell on
On my main Form I have the DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdImport that brings up the
import wizard to choose the Excel file I need to convert to a table. I need
to use the Find command to run the Find Duplications Query Wizard . The
import works fine. but I get an Run time error (You can't use Find or Replace
now) when run the DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFind. Is this the correct command?
From: Damian S on
Hi tmaxwell,

No, that is not the correct command to run. If you have already got a saved
query, try this:

docmd.openquery "QUERYNAME"

Where QUERYNAME is the name of your saved "Find duplicates" query.

Hope this helps.

Damian.