From: kennytwk via AccessMonster.com on
hi experts, i am tryingto create an export file dialog box, i want my dialog
box to look exactly the same as the when we click on "Save As" in any of the
Microsoft product? i need to custom built mine, i am stuck at the "view tree",
as in viewing the location of the file to be store, i dunno which one to use
as mention in the title, btw i dunno how to use it as well,

is there an easier way? thanks a million

From: Rob Parker on
Save yourself an awful lot of trouble by not re-inventing the wheel, and
instead use the Windows API call for the standard file open/save dialog box.
See here for details:

http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0001.htm

HTH,

Rob

From: kennytwk via AccessMonster.com on
wow, thanks!, save me a lot of trouble,
btw, u got any idea on Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 11.0 found in microsoft
access? (including adding custom built add-in function to its right click), i
am to connect the spreadsheet to any database i have created when i choose
the database from my combobox, printing function as well, these 2 shouldn't
be much problem but if u have any idea, please kindly drop some hints,

the custom built add-in right-click function is the headache, thanks

From: Rob Parker on
Glad to have helped on your first problem, but sorry, can't help on the new
one.

You might find it useful to re-post your new question with a more
descriptive subject line. I'm sure someone here will be able to assist.