From: efandango on
Does anyone know how to link the Shockwave/Flash ActiveX control to a table
field in MS Access 2003

The control itself only has these properties for the Data property:

OLE Class: Shockwave Flash Object
Class: ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.1
Enabled: Yes

I have this on the 'On event' Property for the form:

Private Sub obj_flashmovie_Enter()
Me.obj_flashmovie.Movie = Application.CurrentProject.Path + "\DataTest.swf"
End Sub

but this is always assuming that the flash file is in the same directory as
the Access .Mdb

what i really want is for the table field to reference where the Flashfile
is; for example:

D:\database\Flashfiles\test.swf

very irritating that between them, Micosoft/Adobe/Macromedia couldn't put a
native data control on the ActiveX object...