From: LauriS on
I know this topic is old but I had a very similar situation and searching the
groups brought up this topic first.

The answer could have to do with having the AutoCorrect name option turned
on. I did and my problems started right after I changed the name of a
control on my table. Thanks to this group, the search function and a little
bit of reading I found my problem.

Just for future reference. :)

Lauri