From: Joe K - Word Docx Help on
Need some help if you know how to fix this. I somehow changed how Word opens
docx files and now they open as outlook attachments. I have already tried
making word the default program but that doesn't seem to work. I'm pretty
sure it has something to do with the code because I can't find anything in
Outlook or Word to change how docx files open as Outlook attachments. If
anyone knows or has this similar problem and knows how to fix it please let
me know... :)
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Joe K - Word Docx Help" <JoeKWordDocxHelp(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:E4301B2A-2DDB-4955-A5D4-B01EA03FB12E(a)microsoft.com...

> Need some help if you know how to fix this. I somehow changed how Word opens
> docx files and now they open as outlook attachments. I have already tried
> making word the default program but that doesn't seem to work. I'm pretty
> sure it has something to do with the code because I can't find anything in
> Outlook or Word to change how docx files open as Outlook attachments. If
> anyone knows or has this similar problem and knows how to fix it please let
> me know... :)

Can we assume you're using Office 2007? With what program are you opening
them? How are you opening them? Describe exactly.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]