From: AnilW2 on
My outlook Sent files delete every two weeks or so. It happens automatically
and I cannot stop it happening nor find where the files have been transferred
to. How can I retrieve the lost messages and get them back into the Sent
folder on Outlook. I also need to stop this happening anymore.
What should I do now?
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
What type of email account?
Did you check autoarchive settings?