From: Andy O'Neill on

"Jehu Galeahsa" <jehugaleahsa(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>I have observed that MVC and binding don't work well together.

MVC isn't a mature product.
One should carefully consider pros and cons before using MVC.
The cons are significant in the form of compromises for look and feel.
Personally, I feel the deciders in favour of MVC are IO and unit testing.
If you're expecting huge throughput for your site and you have 10 developers
of varied expertise and a procedure says you must unit test and continuous
build then you're in the land of MVC.
It is a strange land for many asp.net developers.