From: Bowser on
On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 20:21:45 -0400, "Peter"
<peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:

>"Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message
>> On 2010-06-12 10:35:20 -0700, "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> said:
>>
>>> "Bowser" <Canon(a)Nikon.Panny> wrote in message

>>> Didn't I read somewhere that an archival image was OK for this one image?
>>
>> Here was what Bowser posted back in April with his SI Wallpaper
>> declaration;
>>
>> "Next, the new mandate announcement: The Wallpaper Project. Here's what
>> this means: I use a few of my shots as wallpaper on my PC; we all
>> probably do. This mandate will challenge the shooter to produce the
>> best wallpaper in wide screen format so other users can download and
>> use the shot as wallpaper on their PC. All submissions must be 1920 x
>> 1200 pixels to fill a wide monitor. Shooters are limited to ONE
>> submission for this mandate only, so make your wallpaper a good one,
>> and make sure it looks good at large sizes (like a 24" monitor). You
>> may include your "signature" on the photo, as well. Lastly, the 300K
>> file size limit is waived for this mandate."
>>

>Thanks, I remember that.
>Now it's starting to bother me. I simply don't know where I got my idea
>from, .

Probably from the same damned little voices that constantly circle the
inside of my head. There's plenty of voices to go around.
From: Bowser on
On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 11:54:13 -0400, "David Ruether"
<d_ruether(a)thotmail.com> wrote:

>Should this wallpaper be pre-glued on the back? 8^)
>--DR

Sure. Just use the Gorilla Super Glue before you stick it to YOUR
screen.

Heh, heh....

C'mon, David! Send me a photo! Stop obsessing over Nikon lenses and
send me a shot!
From: Walter Banks on

Bowser wrote:

> About a week to go for the latest mandate, Wallpaper. Be sure to send
> in your best shot, and remember, all shots must be 1920 pixels x 1200
> pixels in size.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/wallpaper
>
> More info about the Shoot-In here:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage