From: Term Limits Now on
An FYI for emachine users:

A number of emachines, series ET1331, were purchased to assist in
dealing with an unexpected increase in the business workload. After
the purchase we learned that the installed OS, Windows 7 Home Premium,
was not compatible with our required software.

Contact to emachines technical support offered that there was no
downgrade path, or even drivers available for this hardware. Bummer.

We found that a downgrade to XP SP2 was successful, excepting for
drivers for the nvidia nforce 10/100 network component.

This we located online; file,
15.45_nforce_winxp32_international_whql.exe. Copied to and loaded from
a USB memory stick.

We may have voided the warranty, but the hardware is operating without
problem. And with our required software.

YMMV