From: SoooLost on

My problem is pretty same with yours, but with a difference. My usb
ports work well for my mouse or usb HDD, but when it comes to my drawing
tablet(Hanvon) it says usb device not recognized...
I've checked drawing tablet on another computer and it works just
fine. Have no idea what's going on... :-(
I'm using laptop(Toshiba satellite 300d).
Before there were no such a problem, it's just started recently.
I've tried :
Reinstall drivers.
Delete USB drivers in Device manager and reboot.
Left my laptop without a power supply(including battery) for
about 30 min
Reinstall windows (which windows XP SP 3)
All that didn't work...
Help me please.

--
SoooLost