From: amoon21 on
I am using Outlook 2007 and would like to download just the message header on
messages with attachments; was able to set a 1 MB limit in 2003 Outlook...

From: Gordon on
amoon21 wrote:
> I am using Outlook 2007 and would like to download just the message header on
> messages with attachments; was able to set a 1 MB limit in 2003 Outlook...

You can do the same in 2007. I think it's in the Account settings. (Not
on Windows at the moment...)
From: DL on
Options>Mail Setup>Send/Receive settings>Edit
Download only headers.............etc