From: Bernie Cosell on
I downloaded the patch [QW09R7Patch.exe]. Is it safe to load it? [I can't
quite figure out if the problems reported here are part of the download
process or actual troubles with R7].

tnx /b\
--
Bernie Cosell Fantasy Farm Fibers
bernie(a)fantasyfarm.com Pearisburg, VA
From: XS11E on
Bernie Cosell <bernie(a)fantasyfarm.com> wrote:

> I downloaded the patch [QW09R7Patch.exe]. Is it safe to load it?
> [I can't quite figure out if the problems reported here are part
> of the download process or actual troubles with R7].

I had no problem. If I understand correctly, the problems people had
were installing the patch, try it, if it installs you're fine, if not,
read earlier messages for solutions or just don't update.

The Usenet Improvement Project: