From: mred on
I just noticed some old cc, loan and asset accounts that I have marked
as hidden in the customize accounts> all accounts > Hide in quicken,
hide in account bar, don't include in totals all checked. They are now
showing up in all views. What am I missing?
TX
--

mred

From: John Pollard on
mred wrote:
> I just noticed some old cc, loan and asset accounts that I have marked
> as hidden in the customize accounts> all accounts > Hide in quicken,
> hide in account bar, don't include in totals all checked. They are now
> showing up in all views. What am I missing?

That usually means that "Show hidden accounts" is checked (at the foot of
the Account List).

Be aware that every time you "hide" an account, Quicken will turn on "Show
hidden accounts"; you'll have to remember to turn it off each time.

--

John Pollard

From: mred on
John,
Thank you, that worked, with one caveat.
I had assumed this and tried it several times, before I posted for
help. I had to close Quicken & reopen before the correct view
refreshed. (no hidden accounts shows in lists,etc.) that part is
different than I remember. I was just assuming, I was too tired that
night to finger it out.
Ed