From: Kevin Miller on
I want to pull down 11.3 in the middle of the night via a cron job &
wget. When I go to the download web page the button is a script, not a
URL. Does anybody have a direct URL to grab the 11.3 32 bit DVD ISO?

Thanks...

--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska
From: J G Miller on
On Tuesday, July 27th, 2010 at 11:03:16h -0800, Kevin Miller asked:

> Does anybody have a direct URL to grab the 11.3 32 bit DVD ISO?

Do you not have access to a Web Search Engine?

<http://repo.fedora.MD/mirrors/opensuse/distribution/11.3/iso/openSUSE-11.3-DVD-i586.iso>

From: mjt on
On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:03:16 -0800
Kevin Miller <atftb2(a)alaska.net> wrote:

> I want to pull down 11.3 in the middle of the night via a cron job &
> wget. When I go to the download web page the button is a script, not
> a URL. Does anybody have a direct URL to grab the 11.3 32 bit DVD
> ISO?

Find an openSUSE mirror in your area for the ISO URL

--
" ... I told my doctor I got all the exercise I needed being
a pallbearer for all my friends who run and do exercises!"

From: Kevin Miller on
mjt wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:03:16 -0800
> Kevin Miller <atftb2(a)alaska.net> wrote:
>
>> I want to pull down 11.3 in the middle of the night via a cron job &
>> wget. When I go to the download web page the button is a script, not
>> a URL. Does anybody have a direct URL to grab the 11.3 32 bit DVD
>> ISO?
>
> Find an openSUSE mirror in your area for the ISO URL

Thanks. I ended up just looking at the web page source code. The
javascript was all embedded so I was able to grab the URL from there...

....Kevin
From: Eef Hartman on
Kevin Miller <atftb2(a)alaska.net> wrote:
> I want to pull down 11.3 in the middle of the night via a cron job &
> wget. When I go to the download web page the button is a script, not a
> URL. Does anybody have a direct URL to grab the 11.3 32 bit DVD ISO?

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/11.3/iso/openSUSE-11.3-DVD-i586.iso
(cq x86_64, all iso images are in the same directory).
The md5 cq sha1 check files are there too, as the iso with .md5 cq
..sha1 appended. The site (distribition.opensuse.org) will automatically
distribute to mirrors, no need to go looking for them yourself.

PS: by pointing a browser to download.opensuse.org you can walk the
whole tree, distribution, update AND the OBS repositories.
** Eef Hartman, Delft University of Technology, dept. SSC/ICT **
** e-mail: E.J.M.Hartman(a)tudelft.nl - phone: +31-15-27 82525 **