From: stersource on
THANK YOU!!! It took a little while I had to pen the file with full address
HTTP://www.sterlingsource.com Then published toa file on my desktop. GREAT
HELP The idiots at network solutions did nto knwo how to do it. The import
procedure di not work. The file downlaoded from them with asecond tech in
teh Phillipines sent me file snapshot.current.target.gz what ever that is
Supposed to be a compressed version.