From: 116 on
I have a results page which shows all records. I have added a link in an
empty column that when clicked will send just this record to another page
with a results section on it on displaying that record. Any assist would be
appreciated.

Thanks
David
From: Stefan B Rusynko on
Add the record ID (whatever unique key, preferably a numeric auto record number, you have for each record) to the link as a
parameter
Then on the receiving page query the DB for that record
See http://www.spiderwebwoman.com/thingumajig/tweaks.htm#passing

From: 116 on
Thank you. I formatted it incorrectly.

David