From: walter on
I am trying to obtain a listing of who can initiate, approve, and post
journal entries. I need the complete list of Journal entries from 2006. Is
there a canned report that alreadyt exists OR is there a method (SQL query)
to pull this information from the SQL database? Thank you in advance!

From: Harmeet Singh on
Are you talking about posted journal lines? You can create a report from the
G/L entry table and filter on source code GENJNL and other parameters as
required like the date filter etc.

"walter" wrote:

> I am trying to obtain a listing of who can initiate, approve, and post
> journal entries. I need the complete list of Journal entries from 2006. Is
> there a canned report that alreadyt exists OR is there a method (SQL query)
> to pull this information from the SQL database? Thank you in advance!

Pages: 1
Prev: SUPER v. SUPER (DATA)
Next: Navision C/AL