From: efremming on
Hi,

I'm auditing user security for MS Navision for the first time and I'm
having trouble finding a good description of what the SUPER and SUPER
(DATA) roles give Windows login users access to. The users I'm
concerned about are do not have DB logins, only Windows.

Does SUPER allow users to add/modify/delete accounts? Modify user
roles?

I've been looking for a user manual, without purchasing one :) and
have been unable to find one. Please sent any info, links, or manuals
my way that you think may be of assistance.

Thanks,
Em

From: Luc Van Dyck on
"efremming(a)gmail.com" wrote:

> I've been looking for a user manual, without purchasing one :) and
> have been unable to find one. Please sent any info, links, or manuals
> my way that you think may be of assistance.

Read the \Doc\w1w1ism.pdf (available on the Product CD) which contains a
chapter about Security.

Read the security hardening guide: http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=474

Luc Van Dyck
webmaster http://mibuso.com