From: climate on
Hi
suppose that,my data set on column x and second row(x2),i want to move this
column to desired row.
For example: data position is x2 and expected position is x7644.
I need to a macro, when run it then at first open the Box, and take me new
row number, and finally, move data on column x to new row number.

Would you please guide me?

best regards
From: climate on
Please note that, my data set on column x for example is x2: x570 and i want
to move to new position x7644:x8214. i have many file and little time. thus i
need to a macro that before explained.

regards