From: Ray Fischer on
RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>On Nov 26, 6:59�am, Mike <mikere...(a)googlemail.com> wrote:

>> > The idea was to broad-brush certain members of forums without naming
>> > them all and starting 100 brush fires in the process. �Fact is, the
>> > guy makes good points and it all boils down to one cause: �That too
>> > many hotheads are TOO emotionally involved with their particular
>> > equipment. �They need to be reminded that a camera is a tool or a toy
>> > and NOT a lover.
>>
>> Ha ha ha ha ha. You utter hypocrite.
>> Canon this.
>> Plastic that.
>>
>> Physician heal thyself
>
>Difference is, I'm not defending the indefensible, making up
>attributes for products to minimize faults.

LOL!

Yes, you are. It's all you do.

> In other words, unlike
>them, I have no blind faith in any system

Except the one you use.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: John McWilliams on
Ray Fischer wrote:
> RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, you are. It's all you do.
>
>> In other words, unlike
>> them, I have no blind faith in any system
>
> Except the one you use.

Don't feed the trolls, hypocrite.
From: Bob Larter on
Rich wrote:
> This follows on the heels of that Youtube entry about Dpreview and pixel
> peeping.
>
> The thread might be gone by the time you try to read it, but silence
> speaks volumes. They guy is right about some of the more prolific
> posters, especially the chip-on-the-shoulder, always defensive because of
> the tiny 4/3rds sensor types.
>
> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1022&message=33793997

Um, you do realise that post is almost certainly from our pet P&S troll?

From: Bob Larter is Lionel Lauer - Look it up. on
On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 15:16:23 +1000, Bob Larter <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>Rich wrote:
>> This follows on the heels of that Youtube entry about Dpreview and pixel
>> peeping.
>>
>> The thread might be gone by the time you try to read it, but silence
>> speaks volumes. They guy is right about some of the more prolific
>> posters, especially the chip-on-the-shoulder, always defensive because of
>> the tiny 4/3rds sensor types.
>>
>> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1022&message=33793997
>
>Um, you do realise that post is almost certainly from our pet P&S troll?

Bob Larter's legal name: Lionel Lauer
Home news-group, an actual group in the "troll-tracker" hierarchy:
alt.kook.lionel-lauer (established on, or before, 2004)
Registered Description: "the 'owner of several troll domains' needs a group where he'll stay on topic."

<http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&num=10&as_ugroup=alt.kook.lionel-lauer>

"Results 1 - 10 of about 2,170 for group:alt.kook.lionel-lauer."
From: Charles on

"Rich" <none(a)nowhere.com> wrote in message
> This follows on the heels of that Youtube entry about Dpreview and pixel
> peeping.
>
> The thread might be gone by the time you try to read it, but silence
> speaks volumes. They guy is right about some of the more prolific
> posters, especially the chip-on-the-shoulder, always defensive because of
> the tiny 4/3rds sensor types.
>
> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1022&message=33793997
>
> Below is the transcript as of 12:05am EST:
>

> Speaking of 4/3 NEW [SIMILAR]
> Hercules - 5 hours ago
>
> It's time that someone steps in here and tells you fanboys a thing or
> two. You guys are the most pathetic, laughable, delusional, idiotic,
> trollish, big mouthed wastes of resources this planet has ever seen.

Big Snip

Gee, I never knew that brand zealots posted there ;>)