From: rookie on
I downloaded sp2, but now I have thie Dr Watson Posmortem debugger window
that opens on restart and my whole system freezes---I can't even close the Dr
Watson window. What is this and how do I get rid of it????
My system was virus and spyware free!
From: robert979 on
I am having the same issue as well.. From what I have read, it's a acebot
trojan virus.. They also say that it came from the Beta version of the MS
Anti-spyware.