From: pepsibrian24 on
how do i fix this asap i cant even syart my computer
From: Kerry Brown on
You don't give enough information for anyone to help you. Did you recently
make any changes to hardware or software? Is this a new installation? etc.
Please take a bit of time to write down exactly what happened before the
problem started. In the meantime try this google search for some places to
start troubleshooting.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=stop+0x0000006b+%22windows+xp%22&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Kerry Brown
KDB Systems