From: MojavMic on
Hi there,

I used to be able to drag the mouse over several cells and pick other cells
as needed with [Ctrl] & Click. The sum of all these cells would have shown
on the status bar. Somehow, I lost that capability and I do not know how to
get it back.

Appreciate your help,
From: FSt1 on
hi
wild guess. right click the statu bar and from the popup, see if "none" is
checked.

Regards
FSt1