From: Stilltrader47 on
How can I update the next consecutive empty cell in a range each time a value
is entered in the same cell?

For eample, I enter bank account balances in cell c4. Each time the next
consecutive empty cell in range c6:c20 updates with the value entered.

Thanks for your help.
From: ozgrid.com on
Do you mean

=$C$4 in the Range C6:C20?

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
"Stilltrader47" <Stilltrader47(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I update the next consecutive empty cell in a range each time a
> value
> is entered in the same cell?
>
> For eample, I enter bank account balances in cell c4. Each time the next
> consecutive empty cell in range c6:c20 updates with the value entered.
>
> Thanks for your help.

Pages: 1
Prev: Drag Mouse and Add-up
Next: Round