From: Lydia on
The details section of my report draws vertical lines which grow to
accomodate text size changes. I would like to have a horizontal line drawn
when last record finishes printing on the page and joins the end of the last
vertical line to make a table.

Please help. Thanks.

--
Lydia Liu
Access/VB Programmer

From: Duane Hookom on
There was at least one answer posted to your same question yesterday.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP