From: embark on
Thanks for all the replies, it really helps.
I've coded in vc++ for years.
but this is the first time I am trying to draw a flowchart.
I don't familiar with flowchart at all.
I don't know the meaning of a circle, a square, a diamond, ...etc.

can any one tell me where I can find these and other knowledge about
flowchart ?
Besides, I still wonder if there is a stand alone application pertain
flowchart drawing out there ? ( better a free one, ha... )

Thanks again.

embark
From: Arny on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flowchart

Been in the same situation.
I was pleased with Dia - http://live.gnome.org/dia/
Crossplatform, and with some very sweet features, you'll see :)

- RaZ

On 05.05.2010 06:39, embark wrote:
> Thanks for all the replies, it really helps.
> I've coded in vc++ for years.
> but this is the first time I am trying to draw a flowchart.
> I don't familiar with flowchart at all.
> I don't know the meaning of a circle, a square, a diamond, ...etc.
>
> can any one tell me where I can find these and other knowledge about
> flowchart ?
> Besides, I still wonder if there is a stand alone application pertain
> flowchart drawing out there ? ( better a free one, ha... )
>
> Thanks again.
>
> embark
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2