From: embark on
Hi there:
Does anyone know that if there is any easy-to-use tool
to draw a program flowchaet?
is there any software in MS Office can do it ?

Thanks
From: Preben Friis on

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/visio/default.aspx

From: Seetharam on
Ho about this?

http://blogs.howtogeek.com/mysticgeek/2008/08/25/create-a-flow-chart-in-word-2007/

-Seetharam

From: John H. on
embark wrote:
> Hi there:
> Does anyone know that if there is any easy-to-use tool
> to draw a program flowchaet?
> is there any software in MS Office can do it ?

You could try MS Office Visio.
From: John H. on
embark wrote:
> Hi there:
> Does anyone know that if there is any easy-to-use tool
> to draw a program flowchaet?

Another possibility for designing software is the Unified Modeling
Language (UML).
It can have a bit of a learning curve, but you might find it helps you
lay out ideas in a way you like.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_Modeling_Language
There are a couple free UML software packages (e.g. StarUML), and I
believe Visio has some support for it.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: ANN: Seed7 Release 2010-05-02