From: l33tDad on
When I try to inset a flash video, I get the following error twice;

While Executing onClick in FlashVideo.htm, the following Javascript error(s)
occured:
At line 621 of file "C:\.........FlashVideo.js";
setSelectedNode: Argument number 1 is invalid

(note: elipses added to shorten path string)

From: Murray *ACE* on
Troubleshooting JavaScript errors in Dreamweaver
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_19105#dat

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575
Adobe Community Expert