From: spota on
Hey there my name is John I am currently a Web Designer and I use Dreamweaver
for Web Site Creating and I am having a problem on creating a web photo album.
An error message keeps occurring: Create Web Photo Album did not finish.
Either an error occured or the command was cancelled.

Any Help you can give is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
John

From: Nancy on
What's the error?

I'm not too surprised. Dreamweaver MX (version 6) precedes Vista by about 6
years. Tech notes at Adobe state that Dreamweaver 8 (two versions later)
worked in Vista but were not "officially supported". I'm sure two versions
earlier would be definitely not supported.

--
Nancy Gill
Adobe Community Expert
Author: Dreamweaver 8 e-book for the DMX Zone
Co-Author: Dreamweaver MX: Instant Troubleshooter (August, 2003)
Technical Editor: Dreamweaver CS3: The Missing Manual,
DMX 2004: The Complete Reference, DMX 2004: A Beginner's Guide
Mastering Macromedia Contribute
Technical Reviewer: Dynamic Dreamweaver MX/DMX: Advanced PHP Web Development

From: SnakEyez02 on
Are you running the program as an administrator (right click and Run As Admin)?
From: spota on
The Error is: Create Web Photo Album did not finish. Either an error occured or the command was cancelled.