From: elhz on
After restarting I tried to launch Dreamweaver and got the following message:

XML parsing fatal error: Invalid document structure, line: 1, file:
/Users/liz/Library/Applicaation Support/Macromedia/Dreamweaver
8/Configuration/panelset.xml

Dreamweaver will open but all my sites are gone. This is really bad because I
have alot of sites there, maybe 100, many of which I update regularly.
Recently installed Leopard and had problems with 3rd party products, computer
froze a few times in installaton and after when it fried my external hard drive
(long story). Don't know if that's related. If anyone can help me retrieve my
site information I would be very grateful.