From: Ben on
I have just installed Windows XP mode onto Windows 7. When I looked at the
file structure in XP mode in order to create a new folder I noticed that
there are 6 drive letters present, Drive C to Drive H all of which have
access denied. Is that normal ? These drives do not appear in the windows 7
structure. Can I get rid of them or are they neccessary for XP mode to
function.

When I click on the C Drive in XP mode I get a message to the effect that
the drive contains system information and should be avoided. Should I ignore
this message and save my XP mode programs onto the C drive anyway.

Thank you