From: tlynn on
I have followed all the steps in creating a drop down list in Excel 2007:

Created Named list on seperate sheet
goto the sheet that the drop down will be on and select the appropriate cell
Data > Data Validation > Allow:List > Source: =BlahList > Click "OK"

....And then, I get this message every time:

"The list source must be a delimited list, or a reference to single row or
column."

So. What am I doing wrong? Ive been to Youtube, and read numerous articles
on here about "Drop Down Lists" and still am having an issue with this one
feature. Thank you for your time and attention in this...

From: Roger Govier on
Hi

It sounds as though your "blahList" is more than one column Wide.

--
-------
Regards

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5164 (20100601) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: Max on
Roger, a short Q. where the deuce is Insert>Name>Paste List in xl2007? where
we can immediately paste a list of defined names (to check for example).
Thanks
--
Max
Singapore

From: Roger Govier on
Hi Max

Formulas tab>Define Name or Formulas tab>Name Manager>New
or as a shortcut
Alt+M+M+D
--
-------
Regards

From: Gord Dibben on
I have not been able to find that feature either.

Gord