From: Nora_GG on
How can I create a macro or conditional formula to remove columns containing
all zeros
From: Max on
A simple formula way to flag it, use COUNTIF
Eg in A1: =COUNTIF(A2:A5,0)=4
Copy across. Cols to be deleted will be TRUE
--
Max
Singapore
From: Nora_GG on
Thanks Max. I was able to flag teh columns I need to remove. Do you know a
macro that can then delete columns containing "TRUE" as the header?

"Max" wrote:

> A simple formula way to flag it, use COUNTIF
> Eg in A1: =COUNTIF(A2:A5,0)=4
> Copy across. Cols to be deleted will be TRUE
> --
> Max
> Singapore
> ---
> "Nora_GG" wrote:
> > How can I create a macro or conditional formula to remove columns containing
> > all zeros

Pages: 1
Prev: How do I save a header?
Next: Drop Down Lists 2007