From: Bunny on
Hi there,
I'm really sorry if this has been answered, but I need some help. I just
started using MS Project last week, and I need to create a drop-down menu in
a text field (in other words, I need for users of our schedule to only be
able to select certain answers to a question so that we can then sort and
report on those standardized answers). Is this possible? If so, please give
me STEP-BY-STEP directions since I'm so new to this product. If it's not
possible, is there a workaround?
Thanks,
Lisa
From: Trevor Rabey on
Insert the text field, say Text1, anywhere into the Entry Table.
To do this, right-click on the heading of any column, say the Duration
column, and choose Insert column and select the Text1 field from the
drop-down list.
Now right-click on the heading of the Text1 column and choose Customize
Fields from the menu.
Rename the field with a sensible name.
You will see the "Lookup" button and go from there.
Hope this helps.
--
Trevor Rabey
0407213955