Prev: VLOOKUP
Next: Insert Code
From: Rusty on
When I "name" a range and put that name into the selection while creating the
drop down list. Then go to the cell and click on the arrow all i see is the
name of the range and it doesn't show the list to allow selection?
--
rustyrunrite
From: Gord Dibben on
You must enter as =myrange

Note the "=" sign

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 09:29:01 -0800, Rusty <Rusty(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>When I "name" a range and put that name into the selection while creating the
>drop down list. Then go to the cell and click on the arrow all i see is the
>name of the range and it doesn't show the list to allow selection?

Pages: 1
Prev: VLOOKUP
Next: Insert Code