From: DANA on
I have two sheets that I need to pull information from. I need to know what
has been paid since 12-31-09. My first sheet is from 2009 is a list of
invoice and amounts. Second sheet is a current list of invoice and amounts. I
need to find what invoice and amounts between both sheets that have been paid
and not paid to date.

From: Russell Dawson on
Dana

You say that you have "invoices and amounts" and it looks like you are
trying to display and compare them per customer by w/sheet.

It doesn't seem to me from the information given that is necessarily the
best way to approach the issue.

You are looking for management information by using the paid/unpaid invoices
as I see it.

Without more info it hard to help but should you be looking at commercially
available software which will both help you with debt management and
management info.

Excel can do it I'm sure, but you may wish to take a step back first.

--
Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.