From: Peter Roussy on
Hey Glennbo.

I'm thinking of get a set of electronic drums for my music room and was
looking for your input. I just really want the triggers to run samples from
the computer but most of the time the units are complete systems with full
brain. This one is about the most affordable one I've seen and some of those
Roland TD systems are going for $3500. Have you messed with the TD-3 system?
Would this be a good intro system for a novice?

TIA

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/msg/1698722819.html

Peter

From: Peter Roussy on
Thanks Glennbo

Pete

From: Phoenix on
> > Any of the Roland V-Drums kits will work very well as a midi
controller.
> > have the TD-5 brain with a bunch of pads, and use it strictly as a
> > soundless controller for midi recording.
> >
> > --

These are drum controllers you play with sticks?