From: Mr. Robin Banks on
Glennbo <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> whinged

> The next incarnation of my cocktail kit. This one is done as a
> Vsampler instrument, and has more samples than the original. It now
> includes sidestick, rimshot, and crash 2 on the crash ride cymbal. It
> also rotates the voices so that the cymbals sound less fake.
> Hopefully this structure will translate properly on other people's
> systems. I made it so it should function as a self contained folder
> with the samples and .vs3 file together. Anyway, the new version is
> here. Enjoy!!!
>
> http://members.cox.net/spambaconandspam/Glennbo'sCocktailKit.zip

Unfortunately, Master Booka does not have V-Sampler. Tsk tsk.

--
Robin Banks LLC, Grand Bahamas
Advanced Risk and Wealth Management
From: Phoenix on
On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 07:00:08 +0000 (UTC), "Mr. Robin Banks"
<Your(a)email.com> wrote:
> Glennbo <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> whinged

> > The next incarnation of my cocktail kit. This one is done as a
> > Vsampler instrument, and has more samples than the original. It
now
> > includes sidestick, rimshot, and crash 2 on the crash ride
cymbal. It
> > also rotates the voices so that the cymbals sound less fake.
> > Hopefully this structure will translate properly on other people's
> > systems. I made it so it should function as a self contained
folder
> > with the samples and .vs3 file together. Anyway, the new version
is
> > here. Enjoy!!!
> >
> > http://members.cox.net/spambaconandspam/Glennbo'sCocktailKit.zip
> >

> Unfortunately, Master Booka does not have V-Sampler. Tsk tsk.

> --
> Robin Banks LLC, Grand Bahamas
> Advanced Risk and Wealth Management

Oh boy, now I have to find Vsampler 3.52.
From: John Braner on
On 19/04/2010 15:49, Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot Phoenix<fake(a)fakeemail.com> grabbed the controls of the
> spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> Oh boy, now I have to find Vsampler 3.52.
>
> I think it's on the Sonar 3 disk.

Or you can get it here:
http://www.maz-sound.com/index.php?show=product&id=2&PHPSESSID=6f9c5ad0dc76c61c6260377daa7007c8

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> The killer robot John Braner <me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> >> I think it's on the Sonar 3 disk.
> >>

> > Or you can get it here:
> > http://www.maz-sound.com/index.php?show=product&id=2&PHPSESSID=6f9c5ad0
> > dc76c61c6260377daa7007c8
> >

> But the Sonar one is free, if you have it.

My Kontakt manual says it supports VSampler 1-2.5.
Prolly won't work, but it's worth a try!

Poly

From: Phoenix on
On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:30:02 -0400, "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net>
wrote:
> "Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> > The killer robot John Braner <me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the
controls of
> > the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> > > Or you can get it here:

http://www.maz-sound.com/index.php?show=product&id=2&PHPSESSID=6f9c5ad0

> > > dc76c61c6260377daa7007c8
> > >

> > But the Sonar one is free, if you have it.

> My Kontakt manual says it supports VSampler 1-2.5.
> Prolly won't work, but it's worth a try!

> Poly

John's link should do it; not @ my PC right now but I think I have
the SN in a doc with other CW-related ones. I did get the full
version way back when. I hadn't thought to try Kontakt. Would be nice
if that works cos it's 64-bit. How do you get Kontakt to do the
alternate samples thing though?
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Drums